MJ's Texas LoneStar

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Haven't been here in awhile

Okay, I totally forgot about this blog. lol It took me FOREVER to get back here too. When you are trying to recover your password and want Blogger to email it to you...they only send you a link and tell you what blog you are subscribed to. ARGH! I don't want that! I wanted my damn password so I could sign in!!! <_<

But, with another email account....haha...I'm back here! YES! :)

One of the reasons why I'm back is because there are a few people that have blogs now and I want to post in theirs. lol

One is Taj Jackson's blog: http://deedeeskid.blogspot.com/ and the other one is Aprhodite Jones blog: http://michaeljacksonconspiracy.blogspot.com/

Taj is the son of Tito Jackson, who is the brother of Michael Jackson, which makes Taj Michael's nephew. That's just for those of you that aren't familiar with family lineage. lol

Aphrodite Jones, who I loathed until recently, is a book author/media panelist that has appeared on various networks such as CNN, FoxNews...to name a few. She was once a Michael Jackson hater who told half-truths during her appearances on the before mentioned networks. But after the trial and the God-willing NOT GUILTY verdicts, she had a revelation, a wake-up call or whatever and actually looked into the evidence. GO FIGURE! You would think that if someone was going to go on TELEVISION where MILLIONS of PEOPLE were watching, you would have already gotten the facts of the case, looked at the evidence and then could make a non-biased opinion and present those facts to the public. Riiiiight???? NOPE! GUESS AGAIN!

Welp, Ms. Jones has now written her book Michael Jackson Conspiracy and is blasting the media...the very media that she was apart of. Now she acknowledges that she was part of the pack that sought out to make Michael look guilty and slanted stories for the persecution (I didn't get that wrong). So, I can be a forgiving person....she's gone on some shows and even to a CHURCH with Michael Jackson's incredible defense attorney, Thomas Messereau, to spread the gospel that the national media can be a bunch of blood-sucking, stupid, ignorant, following the lead of others (that probably "kneed" down to the persecuters (mmmhmmm), pack of liars that almost sent an innocent man to prison for over 20 years. Okay, I'm still a little bitter. Okay....alot bitter! Why? Because I'm a fan of Michael's? That's one of the reasons, but one of the major reasons is that I lost faith in the media that is suppose to give the public the truth...not become part of the story...and to be the ones that held our politicians/leaders/prosecutors/judges/lawyers/mayors/President (aka stupid asshole) accountable. Now, with the trials of Michael Jackson displayed throughout the media, I've become jaded to the media and what they say and stand for.

There are still a few outstanding journalists like the Associated Press' Linda Deautsch. I got to meet her in Santa Maria one afternoon after one of the pre-trial hearings was over. We had a nice little discussion. She's a bright light that shines and makes me believe that there may still be hope for some serious journalists that don't get caught up in trying to bring someone famous down because they themselves can make millions off another person's misery.

Okay, I think I chatted enough...lol Hope I didn't bore you....until next time...I'm an outtie! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Clarissa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it is my understanding that MJ is living in the uk recovering from a serious illness. is this true?

Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home